Soulful thoughts… The blog is a mix of warm, joyful vibes. Kind of like a sunset.
Sunsets are symbolic of the mystery of life itself. They signify the time in the evening when the beauty of the sun disappears out of sight from the sky. It’s then that the dance ends and invites us to take a break from the busyness of the day.
I like to think I put a touch of my soul into everything I do. The Soul is the essence of who we are. Our souls allow us to lean into the coming moment with a more open-minded, open-hearted and dynamic personality.
The sound of the rain, the view of a sunset, and the sight of seagulls flying in unison overhead need no translation. They just are. Likewise, our souls need to be who they are. Self-expression. Each of of us is a kaleidoscope of perception.
Our souls crave a deeper, stronger connection with others. It’s like a puzzle that fits perfectly. Sometimes we don’t realize we were even looking for that piece. But when it fits it feels right. It feels easy. It feels good.
It is something that we ourselves produce in our hearts and send forth to shine on the furthest horizons.
1. (Astronomy) the daily disappearance of the sun below the horizon
2. (Physical Geography) the atmospheric phenomena accompanying this disappearance
3. (Astronomy) Also called: sundown the time at which the sun sets at a particular locality.
1. the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.
2. emotional or intellectual energy or intensity, especially as revealed in a work of art or an artistic performance.
3. the essence or embodiment of a specified quality.
4. a person regarded with affection.